What does +4.5 mean in betting
In Over/Under 4.5 Goals, you bet on how many goals you think will be scored in a match.
This is a 90-minute only bet เว็บแทงบอล, which means extra-time and penalties are not included.
Both teams’ goals are taken into account in determining whether the bet is a winner.
Over/Under 4.5 Explained
The Over/Under bet only covers 90 minutes (extra time is not included). The outcome of the bet is determined by including all goals scored by both sides.
In a match, it is obviously impossible to score half a goal. As a result of the .5, it becomes a two-outcome wager instead of a three-outcome wager.
In more detail, a bet on Under 4.5 Goals is a bet on fewer than 5 goals being scored in a football match.
Thus, the only results that could win this bet are 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 0-1, 2-0, 0-2, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-0, 0-3, 3-1, 1-3, 4-0, 0-4.
A bet on Over 4.5 Goals is a bet that 5 or more goals will be scored during the match. In other words, if a scoreline has five or more goals in it, Over 4.5 goals will win.
A winning score could be 3-2, 2-3, 3-3, 5-0, 0-5, 4-1, 1-4, 2-5, etc.
Betting odds for Over Under 4.5 Goals
Over 4.5 odds are usually quite long, roughly around 5/1.
This changes when a high scoring team such as Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich plays, and the odds are significantly shorter.
Under 4.5 is almost always offered at very short odds, usually around 1/8.
BETS ON FOOTBALL
Football betting is a huge industry, with the English Premier League one of the biggest and most popular leagues in the world.
Football betting is also popular in La Liga in Spain, Serie A in Italy, and the Bundesliga in Germany.
Below we have listed some of the more popular football betting markets to help you learn about football betting if you are just getting started.
Popular Football Betting Markets Explained
- 90 Minutes Betting – this is betting on the Match Result. The bet can also be known as 1×2, home/draw/away, or win/draw/win.
- A football accumulator bet is a bet that consists of four or more teams in one single wager.
- Betting on two outcomes in the same match is called double chance betting. Betting on the home team to win and the draw.
- Half Time/Full Time Betting – Betting on the outcome of a match at half time, and full time, i.e., home team winning at half time, draw at full time.
- Odds and Both Teams To Score – What will the outcome be, and will both teams score? For example, Arsenal to win, and both teams to score.
- Betting on who will score the first goal of the match. This is one of the original and most popular bets.
- ‘Anytime Goalscorer Betting’ refers to betting on a player to score at any time during a match. It can be done as part of an acca.
- Betting on both teams to score – If you think both teams will score, then this is the bet for you. This is also a popular accumulator bet.
- Betting on what you think the final score of a football match will be is known as correct score betting. 0-0, 2-2, 4-1, etc.